Thursday, August 11, 2011

I'm in DEP for the NAVY right now, I leave in about ten days. Could I get out to finish college first?

So, I was feeling burnout on school back in October. I visited a recruited to check out my options and he pushed me towards the DEP program. I'm supposed to leave this month. I was a biology/ chemistry major before hand and I had about 100 credits. I was looking online at payroll and such and realized it'd probably be much smarter if I were to finish school first. I thought of finishing while i was in, but I could not find any upper level science courses offered online (most require a lab portion anyways). All I could find were General Education courses (which I already have a lot of). Does it seem like it would be a major issure if I were to put off my DEP to finish my degree first?

No comments:

Post a Comment