Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Menopause question :( ?

It is diferent for everyone. My mom never knew any of the side effects, I on the other hand had/have still so many. You wont know until it happens. With a loving and supportive husband, he can tell you if your having problems that new due to this, so write yourself a note and tape it to the mirror, that if he says something to you, trust in him and go back to the Drs and see whatelse can be done IF you do have any problems. I dont want to list mine ok. I am not familiar at all with the shot the Dr is giving you. Just stay healthy and eat well, take your vitamins, exercise, even if you just walk to help with the anxiety, and hopefully you wont have any side effects, there is no gaurantee that there will be. One more thing, dont blame every little thing on the shot either, there are many factors as you know that make us feel this way or that way or ill or whatever. Good luck, I hope your feeling better soon from your endo problem, I had no idea this was something that caused so much discomfort :(

No comments:

Post a Comment