Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Baby delivery at Fortis Hospital, the BEST?

Hi, I am Angela. I am 5 months pregnant. It's been a month or more that I have been surveying hospitals to find the best of them with respect to patient care, clinical excellence and quality and value for money. I found Fortis Hospital in Mumbai to be the best, topping up with the above aspects. They have a tradition of compionate and personalized patient care which is their mantra, as i truly believe that care is the cornerstone of any patient-hospital relationship. The services provided by Fortis hospital is the best. I want my baby to have these best service. Besides patient care they also provides additional unique tests for newborns, like newborn screening and some other tests. When inquired about newborn screening, its one of the tests that has to be done right at birth.

No comments:

Post a Comment