Sunday, August 7, 2011

Family Guy, Love it or hate it?

Did anyone watch the 100th special with Seth MacFarlane? Has anyone else noticed that the only people that don't like it don't get it? I found the interviews Seth did, superb and it just proved why it was not for everyone! There are just so many people that don't see things for what they really are. I actually find it quite saddening. I remember one episode of Stewie in an art gallery looking at a painting and the camera panning in on the canvas. I couldn't help but laugh and nod my head in agreement but my partner didn't understand. It's a matter of intelligence, logic and being un-blinkered. It's frightening to think just how many people in this world are so easily led (like sheep) by other influences. Please reply only if you understand. I would like to hear likeminded opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment