Monday, August 8, 2011

Need medical advice asap please help?

Yesterday (July 28th) I went walking around a hugh campus and walked around a few stores by the end of the evening I was extremely tired and noticed a dull pain on my right side. I thought it was or is my appendix but I kept pointing near my right hip. I went to sleep and woke up lost, confused, and weak. And the pain is still there. I feel the pain near my appendix and more on my right hip. I was born with CMT (Charco Marie Tooth Disease) a rare disability that affects the nerves in hands and feet. But I'm worried is it my appendix or do I feel the pain cuz I need to use the restroom? Also I have either an ulcer or gastritis and take nexium. I know this is a lot but the most pain is the right side near hip and appendix please what can it be or what is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment